Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bandys Prom 2010!

Prom!!! What a special, fun, exciting time to get dressed up and feel FAB!!!! Shooting Bandys prom brought back many special memories of my high school proms! Putting on that perfect dress, waiting on that perfect date, being with friends, dancing haha!! My Senior Prom was MOST DEF. the best prom ever! :) This year was my brothers Senior prom..(He's in the 2nd to last photo!!..isn't he handsome!?!?) haha!! Most of his friends are like brother's and sister's to me, sooo we just took a few shots and had a good time...pretty laid back actually... Every one looked amazing, and hopefully they enjoyed their Senior Prom as much as i did!!! If you'd like to order any photos visit my website!! www.kthphotography.smugmug.com!!!
There's a lot more on there! :) 
xo,
KT

No comments:

Post a Comment